At K Stewart Beauty and Wellness, the health and safety of our clients is our main priority. We are committed to providing the safest experiences in accordance with state and local guidelines.
In order to stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community, we all need to contribute. Below are the new safety guidelines that are effective immediately upon the return of our staff and guests of K Stewart Beauty and Wellness. We kindly thank you in advance for your understanding and support as we continue to work through this on-going health crisis.
What to expect from us:
Occupancy will be restricted to 50% of our original capacity
All appointments will include a 15-minute grace period allowing those leaving and arriving for appointments to exit and enter our Spa safely. (This will reduce the number of appointments we will be accepting per day. We apologize for the inconvenience but ask that you understand this provides an extra level of safety for you, our staff and other clients.)
Our waiting room will be limited to 2 people per waiting room. There will be special markings on the floor to assist all patrons maintain a distance of 6 feet apart. Our staff will strictly enforce social distancing protocols.
In an effort to increase ventilation, windows and doorways will be left open (weather permitting) throughout our hours of operation
- All staff will be required to take their temperature before entering to begin their shift. Any person(s) running a low-grade fever or higher will not be allowed to clock-in for their shift and will be sent home.
- All staff will be required to wear masks and/or special face coverings for the duration of their shift
- All staff performing services will be required to wear gloves that will be replaced after each appointment
- Newly installed hand sanitizing stations can be found in each common area and service room. We request that you immediately sanitize your hand upon arrival prior to checking in
- Thorough cleanings of the facility will take place twice a day
- Equipment will be thoroughly cleaned in-between each appointment. All equipment, tools, product, etc. will remain in each room and is not to be share amongst the staff for shared use
- No appointments (new or follow-ups) will be made on the premises. All appointments are to be made by phone or via email
- We will have the MD guidelines on how to ‘Stop the Spread’ visible throughout our location
What we ask of you:
Once your appointment is confirmed with our customer service team, we kindly ask you confirm that you are currently healthy and have been symptom free for 14+ days
On the day of your appointment, we kindly ask that if you are experience ANY symptoms, mild or otherwise, for you to cancel your appointment. Any cancellations in advance will receive their cancellation fee waived. If you do not show up and do not provide notice, a $50 cancellation fee will apply
We kindly ask that you arrive for your appointment alone and do not bring anyone else with you. Anyone without an appointment will not be granted entry into the building
Upon entry a face mask covering your nose and mouth must be worn at all times in waiting rooms and for the duration of your appointment. If you do not have the ability to arrive to our spa with a mask (medical or non-medical), we kindly ask that you let our team know upon booking your appointment. We will be happy to provide you with a disposable mask upon your arrival
We kindly ask, upon the completion of your service, you immediately exit the building. In an effort to reduce the amount of people on each floor, we ask all follow up appointments be made at check in or via phone and email
As gratuity is not included in any service, we request that you leave a tip for technician in cash or via cash app/venmo
*Thank you for complying with our protocols and policies, ensuring the health and safety of our clients and staff.